Lotus Flower Bomb Meaning Wale

Lotus Flower Bomb Meaning Wale. I can’t even say, “son, you you heard that ‘lotus flower bomb’? Flower bomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance.

Lotus Flower Bomb (Remix) by Lotto P. HulkShare
Lotus Flower Bomb (Remix) by Lotto P. HulkShare from www.hulkshare.com

Miguel] lotus flower bomb, firefly when i'm low, she take me high i can teach you all the sounds of love. I wanna enjoy the luxury of like, not knowing each other for real. I can teach you all the sounds of love.

Miguel) [Wale] I'mma Rap To You Real Quick.


“lotus flower bomb” is one of those tracks from this decade eligible for classic status. With that being said, the lotus has ties to all things virtuous. When i'm low, she take me high.

Try To Keep My Spirits Up, That's Why I Lays It Down.


Wale] g em flowerbomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance am f and you got that bomb,. Hol' up [miguel] lotus flower bomb, firefly when i'm low, she take me high i can teach you all the sounds of love [wale] flowerbomb, let me guess your favorite fragrance and you got that bomb, huh, i'm tryna detonate you no disrespecting baby, just tryna. The lotus flower or lotus plant is a freshwater aquatic plant.

Miguel) From Wale's Ambition (Deluxe Version) For Free, And See The Artwork, Lyrics And Similar Artists.


I wanna enjoy the luxury of like em am f not knowing each other for real. [wale] i'mma rap to you real quick. The track, penned by wale and featuring miguel is all about love but could also be about solange knowles.

Flower Bomb, Let Me Guess Your Favorite Fragrance.


It is track #5 in the album ambition. When i'm low, she take me high. Lotus flower bomb challenge dance compilation #lotusflowerbombchallenge #walesong :

The Two Were Romantically Liked In 2009 When It Was Reporteded They Were Having An Affair In Secret, And While Wale Admitted To Loving Her, He Said They Were Just Friends (Solange Was Dating Her Future Husband Alan Ferguson At The Time).


About lotus flower bomb lotus flower bomb is a song by american hip hop recording artist wale, released as the lead single from his second studio album ambition. “lotus flower bomb” by wale (ft. The song was officially released on october 11, 2011 through maybach music group and warner bros.